Monday, August 4, 2008

Antivacterial cleansing gel against pimples and acne and spironolactone 25 mg used to treat acne medication

My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment.
Acne is most common in adolescent boys , but it can occur in both sexes and at all ages. The tendency to acquire acne is inherited. The condition commonly appears at puberty and can continue for many years. Three out of four teenagers have acne to some extent, probably caused by hormonal changes that activate the sebaceous (oil secreting) skin glands. Other hormonal changes that happen with menstrual periods, pregnancy, use of birth control pills, or stress, also aggravate acne.
Aside from cleaning, treating and protecting your skin to keep acne at bay, another tip can be included in the list of basic skin care for acne prone skin tips. Shaving can cause your skin to break if you are not careful. If you have acne prone skin or skin that has a few acne lesions on it, you may need to exercise caution when running that razor over your face. These little cuts may cause scarring or may even cause the presence of bacteria to increase. Using alternative methods for shaving, like electric razors, may be a worthwhile practice.
diliniatt.blogspot.com
tags: acne skin care treatment, glycolic acid peel acne, proactive acne medication

No comments: