Thursday, October 2, 2008

Foods containing zinc and selenuim for acne

« ...If I only knew in high school what I know now. Back then I really wanted to know everything on how to stop acne and be done with it for good. Believe me; no teenager wants to deal with pimples. They've already got too much drama on their mind to fight with some random breakout. My main question in those years didn't really focus on how to get rid of a zit per se, but rather on how to stop acne from ever forming. And even though I wasn't one of those kids who suffered from severe breakouts, it was a long, tedious, experimental, and excruciating process. Now I know the best solution to deal with acne....
...This is especially true for teenagers, who are usually very concerned about how they look. In fact, don't be surprised that adults are affected by looks too....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...It is rated as number one acne product by American doctors. It has got some great reviews by medical professionals. The product is a unique combination of cream, topical washes and herbal supplements that fight acne bacteria in every way....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: black beauty health eyebrow plucking acne, mac make-up for acne prone skin, black man scalp acne

No comments: