Monday, June 2, 2008

Acne products reviews and diffrrent types of acne

Acne is something over 95% of us will always experience in our lives at one point or another. I've stated this on numerous occasions because it's not something you shouldn't be ashamed of.
Are you suffering from white heads or black heads? I was and am very proud to say it is all gone. Lets be honest with ourselves no one wants to look in the mirror and see white heads or black heads popping out of our faces. Come on it is really disgusting to look at. The fact is most people suffer from some for of acne as it is often a symptom of puberty which we all have to go through. But guess what we are in the 21th century so why should we settle down with acne when science and technology is so advance. We are currently in an era where almost all of the genes in humans have been identified and studied in depth.
What I found was that the food I ate on a daily basis was directly affecting whether or not I was getting acne. Some foods cause acne, some do not, and by avoiding the bad foods and eating more of the good foods, my chronic breakouts cleared up...
eeeeersonatew.blogspot.com
tags: acne treatment reviews, with olive oil work for acne scars, how can i remove acne scars from my face

No comments: